Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for my order ?
At Alexa’s Angels we accept all major credit cards. An opening order requires a credit card, but after your first order is sent, Net 30 is also available on approval of credit. If you would like to be set up on terms please forward a credit sheet to Alexa’s Angels.
When do you charge my credit card ?
Your credit card will be run at the time your order ships from the warehouse.
I have ordered before, but this is my first time ordering online. Do I have to open an online account?
Yes! Be sure you are submitting your information on a wholesale application (click the beige box at the top of the page for wholesale accounts).
- How can I check on the status of my order ?
- Under "My Account > Order History" you will find the status of your order placed online. For other orders or additional tracking information, please contact us directly during business hours.
- How long will my order take to ship ?
- Your order will typically ship within 2-3 business days, but please allow more time during show season.
- Do you ship internationally ?
- Our online website is not set up to ship internationally. Please contact us directly for international shipping information.
How will my shipment arrive ?
Your order will arrive by FedEx or UPS. For easier check-in, your packing slip is attached to the outside of the box, and your invoice is inside, unless you have a separate billing address. If your billing address is different from your shipping address, your invoice is sent to the billing address.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our "Angel Headquarters" in Windsor, Colorado.
- Do you offer drop-shipping?
- We currently do not offer drop-shipping.
Returns / Exchange
- How do I return/exchange an item ?
- Please call us directly if you are not completely satisfied with your product purchase, within 30 days of receipt.
Are there restocking fees?
We charge a 10% restocking fee ($25.00 minimum), plus postage, on all refused orders, orders pulled but not paid for within a reasonable period of time, and declined credit card orders. A $30.00 charge will be applied to all NSF checks.
Product Care & Information
- What is Rhodium?
- Rhodium is a beautiful silver-tone metal in the platinum group, commonly used to plate jewelry. Because of its brilliance and resistance to tarnish, we offer rhodium in many of our collections as a cost-effective alternative to sterling silver.
How do I care for Rhodium ?
Because of Rhodium’s resistance to tarnish; do not use any silver cleaning cloth or jewelry dip cleaners. Any contact with chemicals (swimming pools, gardening, lotions) can cause a reaction with the rhodium. If needed use a soft cotton cloth to gently remove smudges. We recommend storing your jewelry in the air tight bag included with your order.
- How do I care for Sterling Silver ?
- Silver tarnishes when exposed to air. This occurs more quickly in damp foggy weather, but is inevitable in any climate. Store your piece in our zip lock bag included with your order. Using a silver cleaning cloth such as a Sunshine Cloth will help remove the naturally occurring tarnish. Dipping our silver pieces in a cleaning solution is not recommended because this will remove the oxidation in any letters or design.
- How do I care for Freshwater Pearl ?
- Care should be taken when cleaning pearls. Do not dip the piece in a jewelry cleaner. This may cause the luster (nacre) of the pearl to be removed. Dirty pearls can be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution. Never clean your pearls with solutions that contain ammonia or harsh detergents. We recommend storing your jewelry in the air tight bag included with your order.
- Does your product come with ticketing?
- All jewelry and accessories from Alexa’s Angels comes with a barcode and item number only.
Why do you not put the retail pricing on the tag?
As we are mainly a wholesale manufacturer, we represent over 6,000 small gift retailers. Our focus is to provide them with the best products possible. Every store has the right to offer our product at whatever retail price they choose for their market. If you would like guidelines for suggested retail price, check out our website: alexas-angels.com
- What do I need to do to place an order?
- There are 4 easy ways to order! 1 - You may register and place your order online. 2 - Contact your OneCoast Territory Manager (Click "Locate A Rep" tab at the bottom of the page). 3 - Call us! Toll-free: 877.264.3576, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST. 4 - Fax us! 970.686.2980 Make sure to include your business name, shipping address, credit card information, phone number and your order with skus and quantities.
What is your opening order amount?
Our order minimum is $150.00. We do accept special orders, please contact us directly.
What is your minimum reorder amount?
Our minimum reorder amount is $150, but we will gladly accept special orders as well, please contact us directly.
Do you have minimum quantities?
Many of our assortments offer one or two of the styles in each. If you are looking for individual pieces the minimum is 6 each.
I just registered, why can't I login?
For security and respect of the wholesale retailer, each online wholesale account request is reviewed by our customer service department to make sure it is valid. Please allow 24 business hours to be activated. If there is missing information, we will email you with the request.
I have already registered and am activated, but I cannot seem to remember my password?
Click on "Recover Password". You will be directed to enter the email address you used at the time of registration. An email with a temporary password will be sent to you. Make sure to click on "Activate password" and use this within 48 hours of the request.
You can change your temporary password after activation by logging into My Account with your temporary password, and making the change in Change Credentials.
I cannot remember my username. What do I do?
Please contact us by phone (toll-free: 877.264.3576) or email (email@example.com) with your Name, Company Name and email address used to register.
When I try to login it gives me a message that says "Incorrect login data," what do I do?
When you get this error message, it means that somehow the information we have on file does not match what you have entered.
- Please consider that the system is case sensitive, so make sure you are entering capital/lowercase letters according to what you selected. Double check your "Num Lock" key or "Caps Lock" key on your keyboard.
- Also, many computers have "remember password" features. If you are using this and the information is pre-filling for you, try manually entering in your username and password.
- Make sure that you are a wholesale customer, trying to login to purchase for your retail store. If not, and you are trying to buy for yourself or a friend, click here:
Alexa's Angels Consumer Homepage